|Availability||Out Of Stock|
The Power Supply Trainer allows student to carry out a variety of power supply circuits experiments such as voltage regulator circuits and etc. The style of instruction provided by this teaching set is competency based, with circuit building activities being used to reinforce theory study.
The trainer includes on-board a primary AC supply voltage (transformer with low-voltage output) and circuit modules that can be interconnected to perform the various planned experiments. Optional built-in 12 faults switches to introduce faults into the circuitry.
The AEL1029A trainer covers the subjects of DC generation/conversion techniques from the basics to the latest Industry-level solutions. The aim of this single unit is to present the student with a comprehensive review of the topic.
The trainer can be used in courses of General and Advanced Electronics, at all levels.
The trainer is built in the form of a board mounted on the sturdy carrying case. The unit is suitable for desk-top use. The front face of the trainer shows the schematics of the circuits and has test point access sockets (2.5mm standard), switches, indicators, etc.. The trainer built-in with 12 faults switches console (optional) which can introduce faults for troubleshooting purposes.
All the circuit items involving potential hazards for the inexperienced students are mounted inside the cabinet or otherwise duly protected.
- AC mains voltage : AC220~240V, 50Hz
- Output voltage: 0-33V DC (max.)
- Output current: 1A (max.)
The AEL1029A comes complete with a cable accessories kit and an extensive instructions manual.
POWER SUPPLY TRAINER / POWER SUPPLY CIRCUITS TRAINER
MODEL : AEL1029A
BRAND : MP-SCIENTIFIC
- The half-wave power supply.
- Half-wave rectifier with capacitor filter.
- The full-wave power supply.
- Full-wave rectifier with diode bridge.
- Regulated power supplies : Zener diode regulator.
- Zener diode/Transistor series regulator.
- Series regulator with current limiting.
- Linear integrated voltage regulators.
- IC regulated variable and fixed power supplies.
- Switch-mode power supply : principles and operation of switch-mode power supply. Buck and boost types SMPS.
- Short circuit protection.
* Please do not hesitate to contact us for details information.
1 x AEL1029A