|Availability||Out Of Stock|
OMRON CP1E-E 20I/O PLC TRAINER
Model : AL-PLC-CP1E-E20SDR-A
Brand : MP-SCIENTIFIC
The Omron CP1E-E 20 I/O Programmable Logic Controller Trainer is a system that integrate CP1E-E with the I/O devices in a box to make easy to use. It can be used to control pneumatic, hydraulic and others automation devices or systems.
This CP1E-E Programmable Logic Controller Trainer is based on OMRON industrial standard PLC with various I/Os. The Programmable Logic Controllers boasts integrated I/O, power supply and CPU in a "unitized" package. Every model packs an extensive instruction set and abundant user memory. No other controller is better suited to tackle modern automation demands in jobs ranging from the simplest and smallest I/O count, to those demanding the pinnacle of complexity and speed.
At the output ports of the trainer, there are indicator lamps/LEDs connected parallelly with the output ports to indicate the logic status. At the input ports of the trainer, there are number of switches to provide input to the PLC or it can be connected to external sensors/transducers via 2/4mm banana sockets. It is fully compatible with the MP-SCIENTIFIC’s range of Training Systems. All the MP-SCIENTIFIC PLC applications modules can be controlled from this device. The PLC is built inside the casing with I/O devices for ease of use. The programming can be done via PC with programming software, CX-One.
Omron CP1E-E20SDR-A with a standard 12 inputs and 8 outputs.
1. Output Type : Relay.
2. Programming Capacity : 2K steps.
3. Data Memory Capacity : 2K steps.
4. Control Method : Stored program method.
5. Program Language : Ladder diagram
6. Instructions : Approximately 200.
7. High-speed counters : 10kHz x 6 inputs, 5kHz x 2 inputs
8. Built-in Communication Ports : USB port.
9. Built-in standard 24VDC switching power supply unit with short circuit protection.
1. Simulator console with solid case.
2. Digital Inputs : 12 integrated input LED indicators/lamps, 12 integrated 2/4mm sockets and terminal blocks (optional) and 12 integrated toggle switches.
3. Digital Outputs : 8 integrated output LED indicators/lamps and 8 integrated 2/4mm output sockets and terminal blocks (optional).
4. Power Supply : 2 points of 24VDC (2/4mm sockets and terminal blocks (optional))
5. Common Ground : 4 points of 0V (2/4mm sockets and terminal blocks (optional)).
6. Power Source : 220VAC ~ 240VAC, 50Hz.
1. CX-One Programming Software Suite (Optional)
COURSEWARE IN CD
1. CP1E Introduction Manual
2. CP1E Hardware User’s Manual
3. CP1E Software User’s Manual
4. CP1E Instructions Reference Manual
5. CX-One Manuals
6. Training Module consists of :
Lecturer Teaching Transparencies
· Introduction to PLC Teaching Slides
· Introduction to PLC Programming Teaching Slides
2. CD CONSISTS OF LAB/EXPERIMENTS MANUAL, CP1E INTRODUCTION MANUAL, CP1E SOFTWARE USER’S MANUAL, CP1E HARDWARE USER’S MANUAL, CP1E INSTRUCTIONS REFERENCE MANUAL, INTRODUCTION TO PLC TEACHING SLIDES, INTRODUCTION TO PLC PROGRAMMING TEACHING SLIDES
3. USB CABLE FOR PC PROGRAMMING
4. 20 PCS 2/4MM CONNECTING CABLES