Inverter ( Variable Frequency Drive ), VFD
GK3000 vector inverter drives (frequency inverter, variable frequency drive) are manufactured by Gozuk according to China local inverter market demands, GK3000 frequency inverter have the same excellent performance as international high-end inverter drives to meet various motor speed control applications requirements.
GK 3000 vector control inverter drives adopt world-class space voltage SPWM control technology, built-in current control loop to achieve high-precision closed-loop control mode for high accuracy requirements. It's suitable for paper industry, metallurgy and other high control precise requirement industries, which is known as its multi-transmission points, good synchronization, continuous production characteristics, steady speed & high precision, high torque in low frequency and fast dynamic response.
- Single phase to three phase drives
- Brand : GOZUK
- Model: GK3000-2S0007
- Power (kW/HP): 0.75kW / 1HP
- Current (A) : 4.7
- Dimension (mm) : 142 x 85 x 113
- Weight : 1.2kg
- Warranty : 6 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Come with user manual and cable.
The ceramic fuse is used for protection in electrical distribution, electrical circuits and various industrial applications against overload and short circuit.
- Small size
- Full range protection
- Safest and most reliable protection system
- High limiting and breaking capacity
- Low power dissipation
- Material: Ceramic Tube, Nickel-plated Brass End Cap
- Rated Voltage: 500V
- Rated Current: 10A
- Diameter: 10mm / 0.4 inch
- Length: 38mm / 1.5 inch
The SG90 micro servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees (90 in each direction), and works just like the standard kinds you're used to but smaller. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. Of course, it is not nearly as strong as a standard servo. Works great with the Motor Shield for Arduino or by just wiring up with the Servo library.
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE. Position "0" (1.5ms pulse) is middle, "90" (~2ms pulse) is all the way to the right, "-90" (~1ms pulse) is all the way to the left.
- Model : SG90
- Weight : 9g
- No-load / Operating Speed : 0.12 seconds / 60 degrees (4.8V)
- Working Frequency : 50Hz
- Dead-set: 7 microseconds
- Stall Torque : 1.2 - 1.4 kg / cm (4.8V)
- Motor Type: Brushed DC Motor
- Gear Type: Plastic Gears
- Case Material: Plastic
- Control Mode : PWM
- Connector Wire Length : 24.0cm (9.4 inch)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60 degrees Celsius
- Operating voltage: 4.8V-7.2V
The wire colors are :
- Red = Battery(+)
- Brown = Battery(-)
- Orange = Signal
PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 x SG90 9G Micro Servo with Accessories, 1 x SG90 Bracket