40 PINS T-TYPE GPIO EXTENSION BOARD ADAPTOR FOR RASPBERRY PI 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 2B WITH 40P RAINBOW RIBBON CABLE
This GPIO Extension Board is compatible to Raspberry Pi 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 2B. It leads Raspberries Pi GPIO to the breadboard through 40 pins ribbon cable. It is more convenient to DIY debugging and make it so easy to interface with Raspberry Pi GPIO Pins.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 2B
- All 40 pins GPIO interface leads out
- All 40 pins are labeled for easy prototyping
- Gold plated connectors
- Includes 40 pins colorful ribbon cable
- Output voltage: 3.3 V and 5 V dc voltage output dc voltage output
- Using Atmel Atmega328 microprocessor controller
- 1 x Raspberry Pi T-Type GPIO Extension Board
- 1 x 40 Pins Rainbow Ribbon Cable
The 5V Relay Module / Breakout Board is a convenient board to be used with 5V microcontrollers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other microcontroller. You can easily use 5V signal to control the relay.
The board has one relay which works on 5V but the input signal can come directly from microcontroller output working at 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch variety of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 250V AC mains like lights, fans, and motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by the RED Led.
- LED Indication of Relay ON.
- Direct input from 5V Microcontroller for relay control.
- Output terminal for relay contacts.
- Provision of 3 pin male header for wire connection.
- Digital output controllable
- Compatible with any 5V microcontrollers
- Single channel relay board
- Control signal : TTL level
- Loigc : Active low
- Maximum load: AC250V/10A, AC125V/15A, DC30V/10A
- Trigger current: 5mA
- Working voltage: 5V
- Module size: 43 x 17 x 18.5mm (L x W x H)
- Four mounting bolts holes, diameter 3.1mm
- DC+: positive power supply (VCC)
- DC-: negative power supply (GND)
- IN: low level control relay
- NO: normally open relay interface
- COM: Common Interface Relays
- NC: normally closed relay interface
- VCC = 5V is needed
- GND = Common Ground, 0V
- IN = Control signal need to be 0V to activate the Relay (Active Low)
The relay terminals (COM, NO, and NC) are brought out using a 3-way screw terminal. On-board relay is rated at 10A. It can be used in many applications: controlling high voltage, high current loads such as motor, solenoid valves, lamps, and AC load. It also comes with 2 LEDs to indicate the status power (VCC) and the status of the relay.
Note: This is an active-low device, which means logic low (0V) at pin IN will trigger the relay.
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- The over/under current and voltage protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- For differential protection.
- Device switching.
- Multiple DIY projects.
Package Content : 1 x Single Channel 5V Relay Module
This is the popular L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Controller, typically used to control motor speed and rotation direction. It can also be used for other products such as with LED arrays, relays, and solenoids, etc. It's a powerful little motor driver with a heavy duty heat sink. Capable of powering 5-35V motors with a max of 2A. It is suitable to be used with Arduino Uno, Nano, Mega and Raspberry Pi.
We've used up to 4 motors using the 6 onboard screw-terminals. It has an onboard 5V regulator that can output up to 1A with components with 5V power requirement. Don't use the 5V regulated power when supplying more than 12V to motors.
- Double H-bridge drive
- Chip: L298N (ST NEW)
- Logic voltage: 5V
- Drive voltage: 5V-35V
- Logic current: 0mA-36mA
- Drive current: 2A (MAX single bridge)
- Storage temperature: -20 to +135 degree celcius
- Motors: DC motor and stepper motor
- Max power: 25W
- Weight: 30g
- Size: 43*43*27mm (approx 1.75" x 1.75" x 1")
- Compatible with L297/L298 driver
This is the mounting bracket / holder for HC-SR04 ultrasonic distance sensor which enable you to mount the sensor to your mobile robot or project easily.
- Color: Clear
- Material: Acrylic (please tear off the protective cover)
- Siz e: ~ 50 x 36 x 3mm
- Perfectly match with HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor module
- Two mounting hole with M3 diameter (3.0mm)
Note : HC-SR04 not included
Package Content : 1x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Module Mounting Bracket
The all new NodeMcu V3 Lua CH340 Wifi Development Board is a fast leading edge low-cost WiFi technology. NodeMcu V3 Is Modern high-level mature LUA based technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board. It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available.
Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage of the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately. NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage of the abundant resources available on the web.
NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1- WIRE resources at your fingertips, built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms. This module is one of the cheapest available wifi- modules in the market. V3 or Version3 is the latest version of this module. This tutorial, however, will facilitate you to connect all the versions of ESP8266 NodeMcu, i.e V1, V2 or V3.
- Arduino-like hardware IO – Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style. Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Development Kit The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all on one board. Power your development in the fastest way combination with NodeMCU Firmware!
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT product with few Lua script lines. The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrated GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Uses CH340G instead of CP2102
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Module with build in ESP-12E with PCB antenna
- WiFi at 2.4GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- ESP8266 has IO Pin
- Don’t need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- Arduino like hardware I/O
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to the prototyping development kit.
- Providing the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost
- NodeMCU has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Tensilica L106 32-bit micro controller unit at 80 MHz (or overclocked to 160 MHz)
- 32 kB instruction RAM
- 80 kB user data RAM
- 16 kB ETS system data RAM
- Flash Memory 4Mb
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- 13 GPIO pins
- 802.11 b/g/n, supporting WPA/WPA2
- STA / AP modes support
- TCP / IP protocol stack, One socket
- TCP / UDP Server and Client
- Serial port baud rate configuration: 1200 / 2400 / 4800 / 9600 / 19200 / 38400 / 57600 / 74800 / 115200 bps
- Pin-compatible with Arduino UNO, Mega
- KEY button: modes configuration
- 32-bit hardware timer
- WiFi operation current: continuous transmission operation: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), deep sleep mode: <3mA
- Serial WiFi transmission rate: 110-460800bps
- Temperature: -40℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
- Weight: about 20g (0.7oz)
- Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM)
- Interrupt capability
- 3.3V operating voltage, internal voltage regulator allows 5V on power input
- Maximum current through GPIO pins: 12mA (source), 20mA (drain)
- Available firmware for Arduino IDE
- Websocket libraries available
PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 x Arduino Lolin NodeMcu V3 Lua IoT WiFi ESP8266 ESP-12E Based Development Board with CH340G
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328P (Arduino Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7V ~ 12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6V ~ 20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (ATmega328) (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Length: 45 mm
- Width: 18 mm
- Weigth: 5 g
Arduino Nano Technical Information : https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardNano
Arduino Nano Schematic Diagram : https://content.arduino.cc/assets/NanoV3.3_sch.pdf
Arduino Getting Started : https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage
Arduino IDE : https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Arduino as ISP and Arduino Bootloaders : https://www.arduino.cc/en/tutorial/arduinoISP
CH340G Converter Windows 7 Driver : http://www.arduined.eu/ch340g-converter-windows-7-driver-download/
Arduino Nano V3.0 I/O Expansion Board / Prototype Shield is specifically designed to facilitate an easy access of the interface pins of an Arduino Nano. Essentially, it expands the Arduino Nano Microcontroller to interface with external devices in a simple and trouble free manner. Each DIO pin or analogue pin of the Nano is brought out to a convenient header. If you add header pins, this board can also be used as expansion shield for UNO and Mega. It is a perfect companion of Nano breadboard and compatible with both Arduino Nano V2.x and V3.x.
- Multi-functional for various applications
- Compact size
- Reliable quality for long time use
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3 V / 1 A
This expansion board / prototype shield provides:
- 14 digital input/output pins
- 6 PWM outputs pins
- 8 analog inputs pins
- I2C Interface pins
- Power jack
- Reset button
- LED for power indicator
- AMS1117 3.3V Output Voltage
- Also compatible with Arduino UNO after soldering pin headers to this shield
- Size:6 x 5.3 x 1.3cm (approx)
Much like it's more well-known brother, the HC-05, the HC-06 is a transparent TX/RX pipeline Bluetooth module which allows devices to communicate via a serial connection with all of the Bluetooth specific handling taken care of by the module's software stack.
The HC-06 module itself is mounted onto a breakout board which provides easy, breadboard friendly 0.1" headers for Power, Ground, TX, RX, and enable pins. The breakout board also provides logic level shifting which allows the HC-05 to be compatible with the 5V logic levels of Arduino and other popular microcontroller boards.
Getting started with the HC-06 is as easy as connecting it up to your microcontroller, configuring it using simple AT commands, and then pairing it with other Bluetooth devices.
This module have build in 3.3V voltage regulator and helps to breakout the important pins (Vcc, Gnd, Txd, Rxd). Based on CSR BC04 (BC417) chip, Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR.
**Note that the HC-06 can only be configured as a Slave device. If you need a module that can be used as either Master or Slave**
- Bases at CSR BC04 (BC417) Bluetooth technology + EDR standard
- Build-in 2.4GHz PCB antenna
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz ISM frequency band
- Modulation mode: Gauss Frequency Shift Keying (GFSK)
- Transmit power: ≤ 4dBm, second stage (Bluetooth class 2 power level)
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% Bit Error Rate
- Transmission speed: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps (Asynchronous), 1Mbps / 1Mbps (Synchronous)
- Safety feature: Authentication and encryption
- Supported configuration: Bluetooth serial port (major and minor)
- Slave, 9600 baud rate, N, 8, 1. Pincode 1234
- Range test: 10 meters
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 6V DC
- Operating current in pairing is in the range of 30~40mA.
- Operating current in communication is 8mA.
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C - +75°C
- Dimensions: 38.5mm×15.5mm×2.2mm
- Weight: 5g
Package Content : 1 x HC-06 Bluetooth Wireless Serial Transceiver Module
The ultrasonic sensor ranging module HC-SR04 offers excellent range accuracy and fairly stable readings at very low cost. It requires two digital I/O pins (an output pin and an input pin) to interface with it. Since ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to determine the distance to an object, its operation is not affected by sunlight, spotlight and object's surface color which will affect the readings of any infrared distance sensors. However acoustically soft materials such as clothes can be difficult to detect.
HC - SR04 provides 2cm - 400cm non-contact measurement function, the ranging accuracy can reach to 3mm. The modules includes ultrasonic transmitters, receiver and control circuit. The basic principle of work :
(1) Using IO trigger for at least 10us high level signal,
(2) The Module automatically sends eight 40 kHz and detect whether there is a pulse signal back.
(3) If the signal back, through high level, time of high output I/O duration is the time from sending ultrasonic to returning. Test distance = (high level time×velocity of sound (340m/s)) / 2
- Working Voltage : 5V DC
- Quiescent Current : <2mA
- Working Current: 15mA
- Effective Angle: <15°
- Sensing Range : 2cm – 400cm or 1" - 13ft
- Resolution : upto 0.3 cm
- Trigger Input Signal : 10uS TTL pulse
- Echo Output Signal : Input TTL lever signal and the range in proportion
- Dimension : 45.3 x 20.4 x 15.4mm (not including 4-way header pins)
Turorial 3 : https://www.brainy-bits.com/hc-sr04-tutorial/
Package Content : 1 x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Ranging Module
The Arduino Uno R3 is one of the more popular boards in the Arduino family and a great choice for beginners. The Arduino Uno R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. The Arduino Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328P board is a low-cost compatible version of the popular Arduino Uno R3. This board uses the CH340G USB to Serial converter chip, to replace Atmega16U2 chip and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340G chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without CH340G chip.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins (pin 0 to 13) : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output - pins 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11)
- Analog Input Pins (pin A0 to A5): 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2 K
- EEPROM: 1 K
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Support ISP download function
- Weight: 25 g
- Dimensions: 68.6mm * 53.4mm
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to + 80°C
ARDUINO BEGINNER / STARTER COMPONENTS KIT : Please refer to project #1 to project #8 at https://www.makerspaces.com/15-simple-arduino-uno-breadboard-projects/
Transparent Enclosure / Case For Arduino Uno R3 Module Board
- Material: Transparent Plastic
- Dimensions: 59.5 x 74.5 x 17mm
- Arduino For Beginner : https://www.makerspaces.com/arduino-uno-tutorial-beginners/
- Arduino IDE Download : https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Arduino Building Circuit Site : https://fritzing.org/building-circuit/
- Arduino Breadboard Projects : https://www.makerspaces.com/15-simple-arduino-uno-breadboard-projects/
1 x Arduino Uno R3 Compatible Board, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Arduino Beginner / Starter Kit, 1 x 40P Header Pin
Arduino Sensor Shield V5.0 allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers, Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
You can easily connect with usual analog sensors by using this expansion board, such as ray sensor.if you support by this expansion board and corresponding circuit module,you only need to combine arduino and sensors module by using special cables, because concrete circuit details achieve by corresponding sensors module, so you only need to consider that how to read data coming from the sensor by program in arduino.
For Arduino beginners, you do not have a headache for the cumbersome and complex circuit connection, the sensor extends the true sense of the board to simplify the circuit which can easily connect the commonly used sensor, a sensor requires only a common 3P sensor cable (regardless of digital cable and analog cable), after the completion of the circuit connection, the preparation of the corresponding Arduino program downloaded to the Arduino Duemilanove controller reads the sensor data, or receive wireless module to return data after computing the final easy to complete your own interactive works.
- PIN13 LED Pilot
- Digital I/O Ports D0-D13
- Analog I/O Ports A0-A5
- Reset Button
- Power In
- Power LED
- SD Card Module Communication Interface
- RB URF V1.1 Ultrasonic Sensor Interface
- RS232 Interface(TTL)
- Bluetooth Module Communication Interface
- APC220 Wireless RF Modules Communication Interface
- IIC Interface
- 12864 LCD Parallel Interface
- 12864 LCD Serial Interface
- 32 Servo Controller Interfaces
- Dimensions: 57x57x18.5mm
- Weight: 23g
- Arduino NG, Arduino Diecimila, Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino UNO
Package Content : 1 x Arduino Sensor Shield V5.0
Durable and Sustainable Transparent Enclosure / Case / Casing For Arduino UNO R3 Module Board
Type: Injection Molding Transparent Plastic
Dimensions : Approximately 79.5 x 64.5 x 21mm / 3.12 x 2.53 x 0.82"
Material : Plastic
Note : Arduino Uno R3 Module Board Not Included
Package Content : 1 x Transparent Enclosure / Case / Casing For Arduino UNO R3 Module Board
Lithium-Ion charge / discharge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection, for a variety of various shapes 3.7V lithium Ion batteries. HX-3S-01 is small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost of the occasion, to meet a wide range of performance requirements to ensure that the battery pack is absolutely safe and reliable.
- Three series of lithium battery protection board.
- Automatically cancel protection after protection conditions restore.
- With function of overcharge protection, over discharge protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection.
- Suitable for lithium battery pack of 11.1V, 12V, 12.6V.
- Quiescent current < 30uA, so power consumption is small.
- Model: HX-3S-01
- Dimensions: 50 x 16 x 1mm
- Over voltage range: 4.25-4.35V±0.05V
- Over discharge voltage range: 2.3-3.0V±0.05V
- Maximum operating current: 6-8A
- Maximum transient current: #1: 9-10A, #2:10-13A
- Quiescent current: ＜ 30uA
- Internal resistance: ＜ 100mΩ
- Charging voltage: 12.6V – 13V
- Working temperature: -40~+50℃
- Storage condition: -40~ +80℃
- Effective life: >30000h
- Short circuit protection: Yes, delayed self recovery
- Higher than 3A current discharge product, the discharge rate of battery discharge is above 3C.
- Multiplier calculation formula: 1C battery, 2000 capacity is equal to 2AH * 1 = 2A maximum working current.
- 3C ratio battery, 2000 capacity is equal to 2AH * 3 = 6A maximum working current.
- In the process of use, if the battery heat, the battery power is not applicable. This situation cannot be used for a long time.Otherwise, the battery will soon be damaged.
TTL to RS485 Module (supporting EIA-485 standard) is for long range, high data rate error prone differential communication. Digital communications networks implementing the EIA-485 standard can be used effectively over long distances and in electrically noisy environments. Multiple receivers may be connected to such a network in a linear, multi-drop configuration. These characteristics make such networks useful in industrial environments and similar applications.
Going from TTL to RS485 is made simple by this prototyping friendly module. On one side of the board are the TTL IOs, and on the other are the RS485. At the core is a MAX485 which is powered by 5V.
- Features MAX485 chipset
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Allows up to 32 transceivers on the bus
- Data Rate : 2.5Mbps
- Current-limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- 5.08mm (0.2″) pitch, 2-pin terminals for RS-485 easy communication and wiring
- 4-pin 2.54mm (0.1″) pitch headers for RS485 and power
- 4-pin 2.54mm (0.1″) pitch headers for DI,DE,RE,RD signals
- PCB Board Size: 44 x 14mm
- Fully assembled, ready for use
- Multi-drop wired communication System, requiring multiple nodes needing to talk to each other.
- Long distance error prone wired communication
- High data rate wired communication
This IC will take RS232 signals and perform the voltage level conversions required to turn them into 485 signals.
- RO – Receiver out
- RE – Receiver enable (enabled when this pin is LOW)
- DE – Driver enable (enabled when this pin is HIGH)
- DI – Driver in (the transmitter pin)
- GND – Ground (0V)
- A – Connect to pin A of the other 485 IC
- B – Connect to pin B of the other 485 IC
- Vcc – Power, in my case +5V
MAX485 Data Sheet : https://datasheets.maximintegrated.com/en/ds/MAX1487-MAX491.pdf
The module uses SPI to communicate with micro controllers. The open-hardware community already has a lot of projects exploiting the RC522 – RFID Communication, using Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Integrated MFRC522,13.56MHz contactless communication card chip
- Low-voltage, low-cost, small sizes of the non-contact card chip to read and write
- Suitable for smart meters and portable handheld devices
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols
- 14443A compatible transponder signals, ISO14443A frames and error detection
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products
- MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development
- The reader and RF card terminal design meets advanced applications development and production needs
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient
- Operating Current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
- Sleep Current: <80uA
- Peak Current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: Mifare1 S50, Mifare1 S70, Mifare UltraLight, Mifare Pro, Mifare Desfire and Mifare Classic
- Environmental Operating Temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: Relative humidity 5% -95%
- Data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s
- Module interface: SPI
- Reader Distance: ≥ 50mm / 1.95″
- Size: RFID-RC522 Module:3.9 x 6 cm; Standard S50 Blank Card :8.5 x 5.4 cm
- Diameter of S50 special-shaped card: 3.1 (max)
Package Contents :
- 1 x RC522 RFID module / board
- 1 x 13.56MHz Key tag
- 1 x 13.56MHz Card
- 1 x 8 ways straight header pin
- 1 x 8 ways right angle header pin