SAMWA Analog Multimeter / Analog Multitester with Buzzer and LED Indicator
MODEL : YX-360TRE-L-B
BRAND : Samwa
FREE : 1 x Protective Rubber Holster
- Wide Visual Angle for Easy Readout
- Continuity Check with Buzzer/LED Indicator
- 20kΩ/ V DC, 9kΩ/ V AC sensitivity.
- DC Voltage : 0.25 / 0.5 / 2.5 / 10 / 50 / 250 / 1000V ±3%f.s; (1000V ±5%f.s)
- AC Voltage : 10 / 50 / 250 / 1000V ±4%f.s; (1000V ±5%f.s)
- DC Current : 100μ / 2.5m / 25m / 0.25A ±3%f.s
- Resistance : x1 (0-0.2Ω-2kΩ) / x10 (0-2Ω-20kΩ) / x100 (0-20Ω-200kΩ) / x1k (0-200Ω-2MΩ) / x 10k (0-2kΩ-20MΩ) ±3% of accuracy
- Decibels : -10dB~+22dB
- Leakage Current (Iceo)(L1) : 0-150µA x 10 range; 0-1.5mA x 10 range; 0-15mA x 10 range; 0-150mA x 10 range
- Terminal to Terminal Voltage (LV) : Common to each Ω range; 3V-0V (Reverse of L1 scale)
- Dimension : 150(L) x 100(W) x 35(H)mm
- Weight : Approx. 155g
- Accessories : 1 x protective rubber holster, 1 x instruction manual and 1 x test leads set.
- Batteries not included
- 1 year local supplier warranty against manufacturing defects
Want to learn how traffic light works? With this module, you are able to control and simulate a simple traffic light by your own program. This module is compatible with any microcontroller such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Micro:Bit and etc. The LEDs used in this module is common cathode LED so you just need four wires to the controller and logic high will trigger/activate the respective LED.
Traffic Light is one of popular electronic project among final year projects and RBT (Reka Bentuk Teknologi). Modeling or simulating an actual traffic light sytem just get easier.
It is being arranged to be same as normal traffic light where the Red is at top, Yellow at middle and Green at bottom. Additionally, this board uses 5mm (diameter) size LED, offering clear view of the light even in compact size. Not to forget all three LEDs are diffused type so widening the viewing angle too.
- LED Traffic Light Simulation module
- LED Colors : Red, Yellow and Green
- LED Current Rating : Red 13mA; Yellow 13mA; Green 25mA
- Ready with 4-way header pin, label :
- G -> Green LED
- Y ->Yellow LED
- R -> Red LED
- GND -> Common Ground (Common Cathode)
- Compatible with 3.3V or 5V controller: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Micro:Bit and other Microcontrollers / Microprocessors
- 5mm diffused type LED
- Logic high to activate LED
- Compatible with PWM signal to control brightness
PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 x LED Traffic Light Simulation Module
This is a 5V, 10A 2-Channel Relay Module. It can be used to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
It has a 1x4 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the 2 relays. The pins are marked on the PCB:
- GND - Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 - Controls relay 1, Active Low. Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- IN2 - Controls relay 2, Active Low. Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- VCC - Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the opto couplers
There is a second 1x3 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for supplying the "relay side" of the board with 5V. At delivery, a jumper is present on this header selecting the 5V signal from the 1x4 pin header to power the relays. For default operation, don't change this jumper!
- 5V 2-Channel relay module and each one needs 15-20mA driver current
- Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices
- Supply voltage: DC5V
- Relay type : SPDT, a common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal
- Maximum current rating : 10A
- Maximum voltage rating : AC250V, DC30V
- Capable of controlling large current various appliances
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Build in 2 units of Opto-Isolator IC 817C
- It activates on low level
Package Content : 1 x 2 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
This 9V battery snap / connector with DC power supply jack / plug is a very useful connector, on one end is snap for the 9V battery, and another end is the standard DC power supply jack (2.1mm). If you are using 9V battery to power your Arduino board, this cable is very handy and perfect for you.
- Custom made to deliver power from 9V battery to DC power supply socket (2.1mm) on Arduino board
- One end is 2.1mm DC jack / plug (center positive) and another end is snap for 9V battery
- Cable length ~ 11cm
Package Content : 1 x 9V battery snap / connector with DC power supply jack / plug
0.8mm 50g 63/37 Soldering Rosin Core Solder Wire / Solder Lead
50g 63/37 Tin Lead Rosin Core 0.8mm 2.0% Flux Solder Wire / Lead
- With good solderability, insulation resistance, no spattering and non-corrosive .
- Low melting point, was being used in soldering iron.
- Excellent performance in desoldering, anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion.
- 60g / roll, easy to carry, essential materials for electronic enthusiasts or hobbyist.
- Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices and others.
- 63/37 (Sn 63% Pb 37%) rosin core solder
- Flux : 2.0%
- Wire Diameter : 0.8mm
- Material : Tin lead
- Melting Point : 183-266(°C)
- Weight : Approx.50g / roll
PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 x 0.8mm 50g 63/37 Soldering Rosin Core Solder Wire / Solder Lead
- Neutral acid-free rosin solder paste flux.
- Superior fluxing capability.
- Cleans and prevents metal oxidation, lead free and acid free-safe
- Facilitates the flow of solder and improve the efficiency of the soldering process
- Allows solder to form strong, long lasting mechanical and electrical bonds
- Material :Natural resin
- Viscosity : 100(Pa·S)
- Granularity : 50(um)
- Melting point : 128 °
- Neutral PH : 7土0.3
- Weight : Aprpox. 15g
- Dimension : 50 x 22 x 20mm
PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 x 15g High Purity Rosin Solder Flux Paste
The is super strong Neodymium magnet. Very useful for DIY projects.
- Magnet Type: Neodymium NdFeB Super Magnet
- Rating: N35
- Size: 10(D) x 10(H) mm
- Weight: 6g
PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 x Neodymium NdFeB Super Magnet, 15 x 5mm
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND INTERNET OF THINGS (AI+IOT=AIOT) TRAINING PLATFORM
Brand : MP-SCIENTIFIC
Model : EAIL1201-AIOT-01
This is a comprehensive platform for students to learn and understand the fundamental and applications of the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
- A comprehensive platform for Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Designed to meet the skills and training requirement in the era of Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 Revolution
- Various programming environment
- Learning of the principle and applications of sensors and actuators
- Exposure to real AI and IoT applications by doing
The TCS3200 / TCS230 is a 8-pin SOIC surface mount package color detection / recognition sensor which has an array of photodiodes. To detect color, the photodiodes are arranged in groups of four with red, green, or blue filters on three of the photodiodes and no filter on the fourth. This allows the sensor to measure the amount of red, green, blue, and white light that hits the sensor.
This module incorporates four white LEDs to illuminate an object of which you wish to measure the color of. The white light from these LEDs hits your test object and reflects back to the module's sensor, which then measures the amount of red, green, blue, and white light that was reflected.
Typical output frequency range of the sensor from 2 Hz ~ 500 kHz, users can also select two programmable pins to 100%, 20% or 2% of the output scale factor, or power-off mode. Output scale factor so that the output of the sensor can be adapted to different measurement range and increases its ability to adapt. For example, when using a low-speed frequency counter, you can choose a small scaling value that TCS230 output frequency and counter match.
As is, this module is susceptible to ambient light. We recommend creating a shroud to keep ambient light out of the test area or use the sensor in a dark area with little ambient light to get better results.
This module does fit on a standard breadboard, but it spans the width of the standard prototyping pins, requiring connecting wires to be connected to the breadboard under the module.
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency
- Programmable color and full-scale output frequency
- Communicates directly with a microcontroller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi and etc)
- Power down feature
- Input voltage: DC 2.7V-5V
- Output frequency voltage: 0 ~ 5V
- Nonlinearity error typically 0.2% at 50 kHz
- Stable 200 ppm/°C temperature coefficient
- Use bright white LED lights
- Static detection of the measured object color
- Best detection distance: 10mm
- Compact size 31.6(mm) x 24.4(mm)
- 2.54mm pitch connector pin-out
PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 x TCS3200 / TCS230 AIOT Colour Recognition / Detection Sensor Module
This touch sensor module is a capacitive touch-type touch switch module based on a touch detection IC (TTP223) on a capacitive pad. This module can be easily used with microcontrollers like Arduino to act as a touch input. It can replace the boring push button with touch pads and is also easy to use.
Normally, the module outputs a low level and the mode is a low-power mode. When touching the corresponding position with your finger, the module will output high level and the mode will switch to fast mode. When there is no touch for 12 seconds, the mode switches to low power mode again.
The module can be installed on the surface of non-metallic materials such as plastics and glass. In addition, thin paper (non-metal) is covered on the surface of the module. If the touched position is correct, it can be hidden in the wall, desktop, etc. button. This module allows you to avoid the troubles of conventional press buttons.
- Inching type: the initial state is low, the touch is high, not touched low (similar to the touch button function)
- Low power consumption
- Power supply could be 2~5.5V DC
- Both sides could be used as a touch surface, which can replace the traditional touch keys
- 4 M2 screw holes for easy installation
- Operating Voltage: 2V to 5.5V
- No. of channel: 1
- Output high: 0.8*Vcc
- Output low: 0.3*Vcc
- Response time: 220mS
PACKAGE CONTENT : 1 x Touch Sensor Module, TTP223, Capacitive Type
ELECTRICAL MACHINE TRAINER
Brand : MP-SCIENTIFIC
Model : EML2750-415
· Modularized design providing the most flexible requirement of this experimental equipment.
· Each Module panel height compatible with DIN A4 standard.
· Using 4 mm safety sockets and stackable plugs.
· Each DC/AC power supply equipped with overload protection .
· Rotary machine and brake with over-heating protection.
· All the machines are mounted on a solid base with rubber shoe.
· Adopting microprocessor-based measuring instrument to provide high-accuracy measurement.
· Brake with constant speed/constant torque function, easy to operate.
· Drawing complete T/N curve.
· Connecting to PC, measuring and drawing characteristic curve available.
· Power 250W~400W-grade designed equipment suitable for learning the theory and characteristics of electrical machines courses.
· Standalone machine design equipped with two shaft ends and aluminum alloy base for coupling to other machines.
· Training panel uses 5 mm isolation bakelite, printed component symbol, value, and function, easy to connect.
· Fully protected system safe to connect various kind of machines.
· Providing powerful computer measuring software for saving graphic file, drawing and printing characteristic curves.
The LM35 / LM35DZ is a precision integrated-circuit temperature sensor, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (centigrade) temperature. Suitable for remote applications.
- -55° to +150°C Temperature range
- TO-92 Case
- 0.6°C Accuracy
- 4 to 30V Supply voltage
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Calibrated directly in ° Celsius
- Low self-heating
- Low output impedance
- Linear output
- Precise inherent calibration
Package Content : 1 x LM35 / LM35DZ Temperature Sensor
Data Sheet : http://www.hep.upenn.edu/SNO/daq/parts/lm35dm.pdf
DS18B20 DIGITAL TEMPERATURE SENSOR THERMOMETER TO-92
Brand : Major Brand
Package / Case : TO-92
The DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor / Thermometer measures temperature in degrees Celsius with 9 to 12-bit precision, -55C to 125C (+/-0.5C). Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial number programmed into it which allows for a huge number of sensors to be used on one data bus. The DS18B20 One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor is a wonderful part that is the corner stone of many data-logging and temperature control projects. Information is sent to/from the DS18B20 over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor to a DS18B20. Power for reading, writing, and performing temperature conversions can be derived from the data line itself with no need for an external power source.
Features of the DS18B20 One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor:
- Unique 1-Wire® interface requires only one port pin for communication
- Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM
- Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- Requires no external components
- Can be powered from data line. Power supply range is 3.0V to 5.5V
- Measures temperatures from –55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F)
- ±0.5°C accuracy from –10°C to +85°C
- Thermometer resolution is user-selectable from 9 to 12 bits
- Converts temperature to 12-bit digital word in 750ms (max.)
- User-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings
- Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers, or any thermally sensitive system
Package Content : 1 x DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor / Thermometer
ADVANCED POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVE CONTROL TRAINER
Brand : MP-SCIENTIFIC
Model : AEL1037-ADV-APPS
Advanced Power Electronics and Drive Control Trainer consists of more than 30 experimental modules, a three-phase squirrel cage motor, a DC permanent magnet machine, load, control and measuring devices. It includes single-phase rectifiers, three-phase rectifiers, DC choppers, inverters and application experiments.
The AEL1037-ADV-APPS is the combination of power, electronics, and motor control. It has wide applications of solid-state electronics to the control and conversion of electric power like solar PV system, wind energy system, hydro generation system and etc. Popular circuits of power electronics contain rectifiers, choppers, inverters and motor control. The experimental for AEL1037-ADV-APPS modules includes converter, power supply, load, control, motor control and testing modules. These experimental modules and instruments will be introduced and demonstrated in the subsequent experiments. AEL1037-ADV-APPS come with Power Electronics Computer Aided Learning Software to assist student in prompt understanding of power electronics concepts.
L293D motor driver is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver. This is a dual full-bridge driver designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC motors, servo motors and stepper motors.
The L293D DC motor driver shield is perfect for driving 4 brush motors or 2 stepper motors and it can even supports RC servo motor for Arduino. It also equiped with serial to parallel expansion IC 74HC595.
It lets you drive two DC motors with your board, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
- Two L293D on board offering bidirectional control for 4 brush motors.
- 4 H-bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A continuous current drive output (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection.
- L293D support 4.5V to 36V.
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter.
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors to ensure the motor is disabled during power up.
- Arduino reset button
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Mega.
Package Content : 1 x L293D DC motor driver shield module